Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

QUOTES

Every day is a new day..So forget about yesterday and enjoy your day. Love the people in your life, and get rid of the ones that don't make you happy.

I'm stronger because of my hard times, wiser because of my mistakes, happier because of my sad experiences, and smarter because of my moments of confusion

Relationships do not need promises, terms, and conditions. It just needs two wonderful people; one who can trust and one who can understand.

some relationships are like tom and Jerry... they irritate each other... they tease each other.. but they still can't live without each other!

The 3 C's of life: choices, chances and changes ~ You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.


two things to remember:
DON'T make decisions when you're angry
and
DON'T make promises when you're happy

the past should be left in the past, otherwise it can destroy your future. Live life for what tomorrow has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.


Life gives answer in 3 ways : " It says YES and gives you what you want, It says NO and gives you something better and It says WAIT and gives you the best

God puts people in your life for a reason, and removes them from your life for a better reason.

life is so confusing... what we want we don't get, what we get we are not satisfied with, what we expect never happens & what we hate generally repeats!

Live for today, love for tomorrow, and laugh at all your yesterdays. Never regret the past, always hope for the future, and cherish every moment you have.


If someone would ask me who i want to be with?
I would simply say,
"someone who can understand that I'm not perfect".

Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived.  Live in the present and make it beautiful;-)

Life stops when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing, love ends when you stop caring, friendship ends when you stop sharing.

I'm glad my life isn't perfect, I'm proud that I make mistakes, I'm happy I have my problems in life... It reminds me I'm real, I'm human... I'm me.

..trust is like a mirror - once its broken, its never seen the same again and no matter how hard you try to put it back together, the cracks will always show.


Past is experience, Present is experiment and Future is expectation.
Use your experience in your experiments to achieve your expectations.

note:: just want to mention..i got this quotes from facebook. I just copy n paste..because i like quotes like this. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you...i really appreciated your comment... :)